Levante boss Paco Lopez open to staying having almost secured survival

Son sovan

Levante boss Paco Lopez open to staying having almost secured survival

Postby Son sovan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Paco Lopez was thrown in at the deep end when asked to 188bet take charge of the first-team in March but the side's positive response to his methods have opened the door to the 50-year-old remaining in the dugout.Three wins and two draws in the Valencians' last five games have lifted them eight points clear of the dropzone and former B-team boss Lopez is ready to finish the job."I would have no problem [staying] because I am in the place where I want to be," said the coach to Radio MARCA Valencia. 188bet "The same thing happened when I took charge of the reserves. It was a challenge for me."I have been a member, I have lived at this club and I feel at home."I don't think about what will be in two months. I'm so focused and enjoying myself so much that I don't stop to think about what happens. Justice in football is very relative."Nothing has been achieved. There is plenty of time. I am very keen that this club continues in LaLiga."Next up for Levante is a tricky trip to Atletico Madrid before a midweek crunch match versus Malaga that could see the bottom club relegated to Segunda Division. 188bet

Return to “Vehicles”